Also see the Catalog of Programs using AOP technologies for entire programs which use aspects.
Aspects written in AspectJ
- This page by Morgan Deters lists a few AspectJ aspects from a course project.
- Eclipse.org lists some AspectJ example programs.
- The book AspectJ in Action is sometimes taken as a source of possible aspect implementations in AspectJ.
- Eric Bodden provides an AspectJ 5 library for fault tolerance, implementing support for N-Version programming and a recovery cache.
- RacerAJ is an implementation of the Racer algorithm for dynamic data race detection, written in AspectJ.
- The ajlib incubator project has implemented some AspectJ aspects which are meant to be reusable. This is still work in progress.