The International Conference on Aspect-Oriented Software Development (AOSD) is the premier conference on software modularity, with an emphasis on novel notions of modularity that crosscut traditional abstraction boundaries. The AOSD Research Track brings together leading researchers and practitioners working in the fields of software engineering, programming languages, and software systems.
AOSD techniques and tools, applied at all stages of the software lifecycle, are changing the way software is developed in a wide range of application domains, ranging from enterprise IT to embedded systems. AOSD 2007 will host an exciting Industry Track that will bring together industry experts, developers and managers who are actively practicing aspect technology in an industrial setting.
AOSD 2007 will feature a the following keynote speakers:
- Gerald Jay Sussman, Matsushita Professor of Electrical Engineering at MIT
- John Lamping, Google
- Adrian Colyer, Chief Scientist Interface21
AOSD welcomes high-quality papers in all of these disciplines, ranging from foundational studies to industrial experience reports. Papers that present elegant, instructive examples of aspect-oriented programs are also welcome. Continuing the tradition of its successful predecessors, the program of AOSD.07 will include:
- A Research Track presenting the newest research results
- An Industry Track focused on industrial practice with AOSD
- Tutorials on various topics of current interest
- Workshops for in-depth discussion of advanced topics
- Demonstrations of leading-edge technologies
- Panels that stimulate thoughtful discussion of controversial topics
- Birds of a Feather sessions
- A highly interactive student extravaganza
- A range of social activities encouraging informal discussions among peers
AOSD.07 will be held in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia on the west coast of Canada.
Edited by the AOSD Conference Committee. Send comments to: webmasteraosd.net